Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Christmas Letter

I was pretty lazy this year when it came to Christmas cards. I sent out photo cards but didn't write a letter about what we've been up to this past year. Instead, I just wrote down our blog address. So, if you're here because of the Christmas cards, welcome. =) I thought I'd link up the highlights from the past year in lieu of an official letter.

January:

Harold turned two


February:

A Trip to San Francisco 1

San Francisco 2
San Francisco 3

March:

The Drifted In Series : Our door way was completely buried in snow.

April:

A round trip snow machine ride to Nome


May:

Touring Southeast Alaska


June:

Guatemala!


July:

At the lake in Side Lake, MN

August:

I needed a change

September:

We moved

C.O.'s Mom came up to help

October:

Views from the beach house

November:

Brother John joins us for Thanksgiving

December:

Starting Adoption #2


Merry Christmas
Love,
The Rudstroms
--AnnMarie

1 comment:

James and Charity said...

Great idea! I was thinking of doing something similar myself, but I don't have my Christmas card plan together yet. :)

Merry Christmas!
Charity