Saturday, March 10, 2012

We Love Having Visitors

My parents spent the past week and a half with us at our home in Brevig Mission. We must have been having a good time because our days together went by far too quickly. Here's a quick snapshot of how we kept busy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My parents spent a couple days volunteering in my classroom.

Photobucket

My dad adopted a couple critters that had been waiting in our freezer for some attention. He prepped a wolverine and mink hide to be tanned and added to his "neat things from Alaska" collection.

Photobucket

He also learned how to bake banana bread.

Photobucket

Harold, Mom and I had some important puzzle building business to attend to.

Photobucket

And quite a lot of coffee was consumed, even by the 5 year old. I'm not too sure grandma and grandpa are a good influence.


And last but not least, there was a bit of fun involving mini snowmachines.

~AnnMarie

No comments: